Saturday, April 05, 2008

April 5

The premiere for the fourth season of Battlestar Galactica passed last night. I was not able to finish the third season in time. I decided to take my sweet time. It's hard to find good television and I'd rather not bum rush through the whole season (I'm around the 7th episode).

I did see Enchanted last night. I liked it alot. Sure, it was meant for kids, but Amy Adams sure wasn't hehe. I haven't seen a prettier girl on the movie screen in a while. I hope I see more of her in the movies, but I don't know if I'd like her in more mature rolls. If she stuck to strictly PG-13 affairs, then that would be great. The music was great. I've always been proud of Alan Menken because he represents for my hometown alma mater. But of course, Once had to win the Oscar for best original music. And I fully support that decision, though Enchanted did have good music too.

I seriously can't wait for the weather here to get better. I'm tired of the clouds and the cold wind. Once I get my feet on the ground, I should consider moving to the South or to the west coast. I was thinking of San Fransisco. My cousin moved there and she loves it. Though, I've heard the weather there is temperate and not the always-summer that other parts of California gets.

My writing has been suffering. :)

No comments: