Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Letter To Coldplay

Dear Coldplay,

I am so angry that I did not get free tickets to the MSG concert. This is a problem and will be for quite a while. You see, Madison Square Garden is the most accessible venue that you played in for your Viva La Vida tour. Now, I have no chance to see you live. I have never seen you guys live! Since I am also budgeting my money for future education expenses (hopefully, more grad school), I cannot afford to buy tickets to your shows. More importantly, I am the only one I know who digs Coldplay. My friends are a little "meh" about you guys, and the ones who are fans live in another state so going to a concert with them is out of the question.

If you guys could play another gig or two in New York, that would be balls to the walls great.

Yours Truly,
Blueberry

P.S. I love the new album. At first I couldn't get into it, but since I am such a huge fan, I eventually found a way to dig it. But I cannot emphasize how much I want to see you guys live before I die. Ciao.

No comments: