Friday, March 21, 2008

I Remember Her From Fifth Grade

Ah, the train never ceases to amaze me.  I was coming home from class last night and saw someone who I think was my 5th grade classmate's hot sister.  Well, back in the day, before I evan began to pubesce  (wha?), I firmly remember her older sister.  I think those were the first "strong" thoughts of a girl I ever had.  But, my classmate wasn't half bad either.  Actually, now that I think of it, I think my classmate was my first pseudo-crush.  I say pseudo because I really didn't like her I just wanted to get in her pants.  Of course I wasn't thinking those things exactly when I was in 5th grade, but I did feel that way about her.  And wouldn't you know it, I happened to see her on my way home that same night.  She probably didn't recognize me because of my long beautiful (read: ugly) locks, but I recognize her from the way my . . . [edit].  Hell, she probably wouldn't have recognized me even back in the day.  She brings up those evil feelings.  Not the feelings of wanting to date or get to know someone, but those other nice feelings.
Just an interesting thing that happened in my oh so awesome life.  She's probably dating some classmate of mine who's in med school (How did he ever get into medicine?  He was so Guido and Douchy in high school.  Meh, I 'm just jealous).
On another note, I guess attracting women with my huge wallet ain't happening as a teacher.  I'm sure living at home to save will help.  Hopefully that sarcasm translates through.  The living at home part is true though.

No comments: