Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Christine Lakin

It's so wrong that Christine Lakin hasn't made it big in Hollywood. She's absolutely beautiful and seems like a really down-to-earth girl. In one interview, it was probably done eight years ago or so, she was asked what she does spiritually to stay grounded in Hollywood and she answered that her Christianity helps her. First of all, any actress who can bring up her religion in an interview without breaking a sweat or an ounce of apology gets a sticker in my book. However, since that interview is a bit on the old side, it's possible she could have strayed away. But here's to me hoping that she's still cool.

Plus, she's petite and uber cute. She looks very fit but not in the I'm-a-starving-model or a I-can-beat-you-in-volleyball type of body. Don't let anyone tell you that small girls can't have sick bodies because Lakin looks awesome in her FHM pictorial (Is that un-Christian of her? My body says no). So maybe it's a good thing she hasn't made it big. I don't want her changing or anything.

Even as a naive tween (can a boy be a tween?) in the 90s, I was a huge Step by Step fan and I noticed how well she developed. She played Al, a tomboyish girl but of course biology struck and she became hot. The middle sister on that show was definitely not the prettiest one of the bunch (I'm also a fan of Staci Keenan, or maybe her character, Barky, moreso). God, I miss that show.

Christine, you are definitely hotter than Paris Hilton, but by all accounts that is like saying the sun is hotter than a black hole. Paris Hilton is not human-- she's a weaponized form of ignorance with glitter shoved up her pooper. You were the Hottie and Paris Hilton will always be the Nottie. I'd rather have relations with the guy who played JT in Step by Step than hug Hilton.

No comments: