Friday, December 16, 2005

Finals and Procrastination


I have a physical chemistry final in a few hours and for the past couple of days (and up even up to this moment), I have procrastinated by. . .

1) Playing Majora's Mask. It came out 5 years ago on the Nintendo 64. I bought it (again) recently since I had lost it (read: I have no friggin' clue where it layeth). I'll admit: It was an impulse buy. The graphics suck now, and I'm pretty sure I bought damage goods from EB games. Never buy last generation games thinking you will still play them. Especially if they're in cartridge form make sounds when you shake them.

2) A couple of hours ago I watched The 40 year-old Virgin. Pretty hilarious, but not as funny as Wedding Crashers, which also came out this year. Virgin was very quotable and memorable. I just forget what was so quotable. I'll have to rewatch it to remember what.

3) I watched alot of late night talk shows, specifically the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. I dunno. The writing is very witty and very well executed. Damn I wish I was that quick and funny. Dammit, I wish I was funny. I'll just have to live with what God gave me: a sexy and killer body. The only thing funny about me is how a guy this good looking is named Blueberry.

4) I'm not really sexy.

5) Okay, I am.

Moral of the story: To be announced after I find out the grade that I get for the final that I should be studying for that will be taken in the morning.

No comments: