Friday, December 21, 2007

It's 4 a.m. I must be lonely

Lost is coming back. When it does, it will be the first time I would be watching it on television. You see, I crammed all three seasons a couple of months ago (in the span of a couple of weeks, right before the start of the school season).

So basically, I'm a lost newbie. A lewbie. A losbie?

Oh why, oh why do I keep getting new shows to get addicted to? Don't I have a life? (Nobody answer that. Literally, no one reads this so no one CAN answer that.)

But I do want to say that I am glad I was able to finally get hooked on to Lost. I will admit. I was hater-ating all the Losties who loved Lost. I refused to jump on the band wagon mainly because I think I feel like I have to be the rebel (I have never seen Survivor. But that's reality crap-a-vision. I Love New York is a classy piece of realicrap). So I will apologize to Lost Nation: "I am sorry for being a hater. Now I really, really, really love Lost. Seriously".

See exhibit A: I love Heroes. I started watching Heroes right away when it first aired. I got all my family and friends hooked immediately. But after the debacle that was volume 2 (my hate for volume 2 deserves it's own blog), Heroes has dropped significantly on my awesome list. Lost has usurped the throne Honestly, even if Heroes didn't drop so badly this season, Lost would still have taken its rightful place. The acting and the writing is top notch. None of that fake-cheerleader-bullshit-love-trangle-japanese-feudal-time-cry-black-tears-shit.

For God's sake, they wasted Ms. Veronica Mars' talents. Now I have to write a letter to Kristen Bell apologizing for those Heroes writers' sorry-ass attempt at writing.

Is there anyway I can get Hiro traded for Lost's Charlie. I mean Hiro has no clue how to use his powers (lame) while Charlie was from drive-shaft. I'm sad now.






And, oh she can. She definitely can.

No comments: