Sunday, January 27, 2008

Date Material

I know readers may think I may possibly be a chauvinist because of all the rebel yells of "she could get it!", but in reality I'm really the antithesis. Do not get me wrong. Some people can attest that I am a fully red-blooded American male. So it makes sense when I tell you that I do like to indulge in proclamations about the current cutie in my mind. Maybe in the future I will refrain from getting too racy (I don't think I have been too bad though).

But this post is dedicated to one of the most attractive girls I've seen in a while: Kristen Bell. I'm too lazy to see if I've excessively carried on about her in other posts, but I think I have spoken about her in some length. Of course you may know that I am a huge fan of the tv show Veronica Mars of which Bell is known for. It's possible that I may just be attracted to the character she plays (Veronica Mars), but there are photographs of Kristen that show that she may have some of that sass that Mars has. I'd like to say she's cute like a button but how asexual can you get? But that's not to say that when I see pictures of Kristen Bell that I immediately devolve into having carnal fantasies. Actually I probably never had an impure thought about her (Sorry to the straight male population). There are few girls in show biz that I would consider being date-able, but Bell is one of them (Even off the top of my head I can't think of the other girls I would put on that list, which is saying something).

Anyway that's my rant on Kristen Bell. This post was mostly a product of me surfing a questionable gossip site that showed that particular photograph of Ms. Bell (with the scarf/hat). I wonder if someone could put their two cents and tell me whether they think she has make-up on in this photograph? She probably does and it's just put on very well. These type of candid photographs are much better gauge of cuteness than those fake photoshopped (pixelmated) pictures of people. Yeah I think she looks really good. Plus, me being a short guy, it's not a bad thing that she's short as well.

My only wish is that my image of her doesn't get shattered. I hope she doesn't go all Hollywood and become tabloid fodder.






C'mon, camouflage has never looked this cute.

No comments: